CONTINUE READING: Formula overview for details on overall performance and properties (such as fragrance).
- Becca Merlot (DC, $24.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC La Femme (P, $23.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Hourglass You Inspire (LE, $34.00) is shinier, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Dior Ultra Poison (883) (P, $37.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Cool Beets (P, $27.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Nicholas (P, $36.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Sephora Super Bold (13) (P, $15.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Red Berry (P, $37.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Giorgio Armani Mahogany (601) (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Milani I Am Strong (P, $6.99) is warmer (90% similar).
$25.00/0.2oz. – $125.00 per ounce
The formula is said to have “intense color and instant shine” in a single coat, while still being “comfortable to wear” and hydrating. The brand also claims it’s wearable for 16 hours, transfer proof and both water and food resistant. The brand says to shake the tube before applying.
I’m happy to report that the formula actually lived up to its claims! It was incredibly long lasting, with a 16 hour wear absolutely within the realm of possibility, although I would say that two greasy meals started to break it down more noticeably (so around 12-14 hours depending on your eating plan). It was food and water resistant; I haven’t seen any stains on my glasses from drinking my morning latte or water throughout the day. It had almost no transmission after one meal and was very intact except for the very inner area on my lips after an oily (pesto!) lunch.
They had rich color coverage that applied evenly, was fairly forgiving, and didn’t tend to set in my lip lines noticeably. The liquid lipstick felt lighter and was thinner initially, but after about 30 seconds it had a slightly sticky, silkier sheen. I noticed that after about two hours it felt less huggable and was very comfortable to wear. It didn’t seem to dry out my lips at all after wearing the product for several days in a row.
It appeared odorless and had no discernible taste.
Browse all of our Urban Decay Vice Lip Bond Glossy Liquid Lipstick Swatches.
isododecane, dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicatepolymethylsilsesquioxane/trimethylsiloxysilicate, polypropylsilsesquioxanec30-45 alkyldimethylsilyl polypropylsilsesquioxanetrimethylsiloxyphenyl dimethicone, ci 77891 / titanium dioxide, trimethyl pentaphenyl trisiloxane, bis-stearyl dimethicone, dimethiconol, ci 77491 / iron oxides, trihydroxystearin, ci 77491 / Iron Oxides, Ethylhexylglycerin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminum Oxide, Silicahelianthus annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil, Tocopherol.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available from the brand (or retailer) at the time of publication. Please always check the product packaging, if available, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you are purchasing or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.