Hello friend. Greetings from rainy Northern California.
For some reason, rainy days like this have me thinking about Connor’s toddler days and how it felt like we had countless amounts of time to splash in puddles together. sigh!
As you know I’m a real coffee enthusiast but lately I’ve been drinking a lot of tea in the cold and wet weather.
Do you have a favorite flavor/tea brand? I’m on a mission to find my favorites. So far I’ve really loved this green tea from Starbucks called Teavana Jade Citrus Mint (I buy it from Target). I like it because it’s mild and not too bitter! I really love Earl Gray too, especially with cream and sugar. 🙂
reading this week
- Pat McGrath is into Star Wars.
- If your skincare tingles, does that mean it’s working?
- Deep Thoughts – Should cats be allowed on planes?
- The YSL Lipstick Gadget, a home machine that can create 4000 different shades of lipstick, uses an AI-powered app to help you find your perfect shade. Go Science!
- Well, that’s new: NARS launched a lipstick collaboration with virtual brand ambassadors.
Can someone please tell me how these dogs get such shiny coats?
Please show me the way.
What are you up to this weekend? I have a lot of dance mom stuff that involves driving Connor to and from various rehearsals and performances. Christmas shopping is also on my to-do list.
Take it easy and talk to you soon.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,