Hello friend. Nice Saturday!
My new favorite thing to do lately has been baking banana bread for my friends and neighbors. It’s one of the things I did to keep my spirit up; There’s something about giving baked goodies that makes my heart happy.
I used this simple recipe. It also works great with gluten free flour if you have a wheat allergy!
Anyway, I got through and completed the last of my projects at work. My last day is Monday – Halloween! I’m almost tempted to show up to my meetings in a mad state.
Or maybe I’ll just throw on some panda ears and call it a day?
You know I like to keep things interesting.
Are you (or your little ones) dressing up this year? Coywolf sets a mermaid vibe.
reading this week
- Climate change threatens the future of perfume as we know it.
- Oud, a fragrance, is one of the most expensive commodities in the world.
- Did someone ask about this Batman perfume?
- Siri, remind me to buy another bottle of Essie Bordeaux.
- Taylor wears Pat in her latest video.
- What is high porosity hair and how to keep it healthy?
For my curly girls!
OK, the makeup here is *chef’s kiss*.
Just in case.
Why do things like this never happen when I go to Chipotle?
Have a great rest of the weekend!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,