Share your latest beauty purchases or rediscovered favorites in your stash (for those who buy little or nothing!), chat about weekend plans, and get to know a little more about each other!
Let us write!
Share your own answers in the comments!
Recent Purchases/Rediscoveries: New Tom Ford Eye Color Creme Quads (x2), Guerlain Christmas Collection, LYS Beauty Blush Trio! I have a few things I need to photograph/swatch, which I’ll start either this afternoon or tomorrow.
weekend plans: I did some work this morning, and then I’ll volunteer for an hour or two with the local rescue team. I’m hoping to have enough energy to get a head start on photographing/swatching today and then get it done on Saturday/Sunday. We’re definitely going for a nice, long walk with Winnie this weekend since it’s finally FALL! here in phoenix.
What is one of your quirks that you love? If I’m interested in something, I rush into it so I can get overly engrossed/immersed in something and then burn out quicker, but I appreciate the dedication, LOL.
Psst… since it’s Friday and we’re headed into the weekend, if you have some free time you should play one of the games my husband and I have developed! 🙂 You can find all our games on Awordybut here’s a breakdown of what we have so far:
- To adopt (guess the name of an adoptable pet in six installments)
- Ending (Find out the topic within six clues)
- flipplant (Use a mix of text and image-based clues to identify the plant)
- Misspelled (guess one letter at a time to figure out the sentence/quote)
- Unpatterned (Find out the makeup item using a mix of text and image based clues)
- delusional (find as many words from the available letters before the shark eats them)
We’ve just started delusionalwhich is really something for me because I love that playstyle and the countdown/timer twist definitely adds to the challenge.
This week’s Doggo photo/video…
Share your pet photos with the Temptalia Pets Flickr group!