*Links marked with an asterisk are affiliate links, these help Ree with the running costs of the blog
I tested the new Benefit Cosmetics Fluff Up Brow Wax and got along with it very well. Here’s what you need to know.
What is Benefit Cosmetics Fluff Up Brow Wax?
Benefit is quite famous for their eyebrow products so I was very excited to try this out. I firmly believe that a fluffy eyebrow can look very youthful.
The new Benefit Cosmetics Fluff Up Brow Wax is:
- Clear, crack-free, creamy and light
- Creates fluffy, full and natural looking brows
- Specially developed bristle brush
- The wand is designed to evenly apply a thin layer of wax
- Buildable formula with reworkable hold before drying out
- The finish is a clear, natural matte with a flexible feel
- Promises a lifespan of 12 hours
- Waterproof, sweatproof and moisture-proof
- Jojoba seed oil for care and maintenance
- Shea butter imparts a creamy, flexible texture and nourishes
- Argan oil helps brow hairs feel nourished and soft
how to use it
This product is really easy to use. I use it alone or after the brow pencil depending on how much time I have.
You simply brush the wax through your brows in upward motions. To add extra volume, you can comb against the direction of your growth and then brush upwards.
My review of Benefit Cosmetics Fluff Up Brow Wax
I really love this new launch from Benefit. I have quite an on/off relationship with my eyebrows. Sometimes I completely ignore them and almost forget I have them, while other times I enjoy making them a part of my makeup routine.
This is a great product to bridge the gap between my lack of commitment and my enthusiasm for brows because it’s so easy to use and really delivers that youthful fluffiness without looking heavy.
I think you can see from the photo above that the result looks very fresh and natural. In case you’re wondering what’s on the skin, it’s a mix of Vieve Concealer and Vieve Skin Dew. Check out the application in this video below.
I love that the wax never gets crunchy on the hair and since the finish stays flexible I can always press the hair in place with my finger.
They stay in place very well, although my wool hat can press them down a bit in this cold weather. That’s not even a problem because it remains post-processable and I can just push them back up. Beautiful!
You can see the new Fluff Up Brow Wax along with lots of brand new beauty products in my new YouTube video – New In Beauty January 2023 Episode One.
Where can you buy it
Benefit Cosmetics Fluff Up Brow Wax costs £23.50 and is available now. Buy it from the links below: