The 4th Annual Daytime Beauty Awards, founded by CEO Michele Elyzabeth, takes place on Sunday September 11th at the Taglyan Complex in Los Angeles. The awards show recognizes the science behind beauty and spotlights health and wellness professionals in medicine, health, fitness, aesthetics, skincare, color and styling, cannabis, beauty innovation and more.
The 2022 award winners
- Excellence in Aesthetics: sister Jamie
- Outstanding Achievement in Color & Styling: Lorry Godard
- Excellence in Fitness: Jessie Graff
- Excellence in Healthcare: Gwen Floyd for WILE INC.
- Excellence in Medicine: dr Robert Klapper
- Brand of the Year: Gabrielle Union and Larry Sims for FLAWLESS by Gabrielle Union
- Tool of the Year: Terri Bryant & Selma Blair for GUIDE BEAUTY
- The Breakthrough Award: Ario Khoshbin for REVANESSE
- The Innovation Award: Firmenich for PRICELESS
- The inventor award: Ben Barkworth for FASTFOILS
- The Sleeping Beauty Prize: dr Sibyl Swift, Ph.D for CBDMD
- The Zen Award: Calvin Johnson Jr. and Rob Sims for PRIMITIVE
The Daytime Beauty Awards benefit the Helen Woodward Animal Center for its efforts to provide 24×7, 365 days a year rescue of animals of all kinds from natural disasters, medical care and forever homes.
Michele Elyzabeth created the Hollywood Beauty Awards (HBAs) and Daytime Beauty Awards (DBAs). The DBAs honor science behind beauty and recognize professionals in the health and wellness fields: medicine, health and fitness, aesthetics, skincare, coloring and styling, a CBD/cannabis line, beauty innovation and more.
For reprint and license requests for this article, click here.
Originally published on Modern Salon